Tally Solutions is offering TallyPrime is a complete ERP software for businesses. It can be used by small, medium and large enterprises. It is a comprehensive suite of solutions which can also be customized if required. TallyPrime is also a GST-ready software.
Why should businesses use Tally’s ERP software? To understand the ERP Software benefits, read the points below.
ERP Software advantages for a SME
- Small and medium enterprises (SME) need ERP software to manage three critical functions - accounting, inventory and compliance. TallyPrime can be used in all these areas with its simple-to-use interface that manages the complexity of the functions in the background.
- Since TallyPrime seamlessly allows to manage accounting, inventory and compliance within a single software, it becomes easier for business owners to assess the impact of finance on their businesses and take day-to-day decisions based on data.
- Small and medium enterprises are typically hard-pressed for finances and need to monitor their fund flow and cash flow before taking decisions, such as whether to take a loan from a bank or other sources. With TallyPrime, important decisions can be taken by looking at critical financial reports which are available on the click of a button.
- Business owners need to keep a track of inventory data in hand to ensure that they are not investing heavily in maintaining inventory by paying huge interests on loans. TallyPrime provides Stock Ageing report which helps manage inventory. Business owners can take decisions based on stock clearance status or give new orders to their suppliers by simply looking at the report.
- Since the introduction of GST, filing returns has become a monthly affair for regular dealers. This means that they need software for recording business data in GST compliant formats so that they can file GST returns without any hassles. TallyPrime is GST-ready business management software. It gives businesses an advantage over their competitors by enabling them to become GST compliant.
ERP Software advantages for medium and large enterprises
- Medium and large enterprises have may business functions. With the right ERP software, they can manage cross functional operations and take their own decisions. TallyPrime supports businesses to seamlessly combine their activities for accounting, inventory, compliance, payroll, finance and more.
- Business owners can manage multiple functions with multiple user logins. They can assign different access rights to their employees based on the data that use to run the business.
- Remote access can be given for employees who work remotely. For example, an inventory manager who works from a godown location and not at the head office, could get access to appropriate information so that he can generate delivery challans at the godown itself using TallyPrime.
- With TallyPrime, Tax Consultants can remotely perform audit without hassle of transferring the data. Auditors can leave their comments on vouchers and business owners could take further action as required.
Tally ERP Software Benefits
- The nature of any business is such that business owners cannot stop their activities at any point. TallyPrime makes life easy for business owners. They can pass their first transaction within minutes of installing the software. TallyPrime gives the flexibility to create masters on the fly, as businesses need to create different types of vouchers most of the time.
- As a business grows over a period of time, new functionalities are required to be added to their existing ERP software. Based on their changing needs, TallyPrime enables the addition of features such as batch numbers to inventory, order processing of sales and purchases, and more. Many such features can be enabled at any point in time without disturbing previously recorded transactions.
- TallyPrime handles compliance in a seamless manner. It allows for easy management of financial data in both VAT/CST and GST regimes, that too in the midst of a financial year. Business owners need to only provide the date of commencement of GST for the specific set of transactions and GST becomes applicable only for those. Nothing gets altered in the data pertaining to the earlier tax regime. There is no need to split the data into two different tax systems. TallyPrime takes care of that.
ERP Software pricing and editions
Tally’s ERP software comes in two versions based on the need and usage of businesses.
TallyPrime Silver Edition
TallyPrime Silver edition is a single user license and is available at Rs. 18,000/- plus taxes
TallyPrime Gold Edition
TallyPrime Gold edition is a multi-user license and is available at Rs. 54,000/- plus taxes.
Click here to buy ERP software from Tally.
Read More on ERP
What is Enterprise Resource Planning System, ERP Software for Small & Medium Business, ERP Software for Manufacturing Industry, ERP Software for Distributors & Wholesalers, Types of ERP Software System, ERP Implementation Process, Features of ERP Software, Custom ERP Solutions